Thursday, November 20, 2014

Baby It's (kind of) Cold Outside


We have had the most beautiful weather here in South Florida! Typically when I open my front door I'm met with a wall of humidity. To the point where it's hard for me to tell the difference between air and ocean. Not this week. It's been so lovely I felt compelled to leave the confides of my home and my wifi to step outside.

Style/ outfit posts don't really feel like my "thing" given that my wardrobe mainly consists of leggings and oversized T-shirts. But the fresh air and sweater jacket weather made this post feel mandatory. Along with some snapshots of what I was wearing I've included some of the plants in my backyard, because why not?! If you're reading this mom, yes, I think your flowers are pretty. I just also believe you're a little TOO into it so I will continue to make fun of you. It's totally not because everything I touch dies, and I'm jealous. Yeah, that's totally not it.

Hope you all make your day amazing, and if the weather around you is not so beautiful stay safe. If you'd like to see more style posts let me know, and if you would like to know more details about my outfit you can watch my video here.

xo, Tasha Chanté

No comments:

Post a Comment