Thursday, September 25, 2014

GLAMGLOW Facial Masque, Is It Worth the Hype?


The Claims vs My Experience

Leaves skin feeling noticeably radiant & glowing
I would describe it more as "fresh" & "clean", but it does leave my skin with a glow as well.

Activates collagen synthesis
I feel like I don't have much of an issue with collagen. Hopeful this will help me out in the future.

Provides gentle resurfacing 
100% yes! There's a fun mechanical aspect too (the scrubby pieces).

Helps to leave skin smoother, brighter, & softer
My skin is the smoothest it's ever been! Would work well to prep skin before events or a special day. 

Provides tighter skin texture & tighter pores
My skin does feel a little tighter while the mask is on and for a small amount of time afterwards. Tight skin is not a big issue for me personally. As for the pores I do see a difference, I think this is in part due to the exfoliation and resurfacing.

Helps to provide a more youthful appearance 
If by "youthful" you mean fresh and glowy, then yes! 

Absorbs impurities without removing natural oils
Yes, no dry skin for me.

Helps to protect against free radicals
Somewhat regular use keeps acne at bay.

The Verdict!
I would give it a try! I was somewhat unsure after the first use, you can see this in my First Impressions video on youtube. Now that I've gotten a few more uses out of the masque I've noticed more of the results, and I'm enjoying it. You can REALLY feel it working, and can see the affects afterwards. That's all I can really ask for in a masque.

What do you think? Is the GLAMGLOW Masque worth the hype?

xo, Tasha Chanté



No comments:

Post a Comment