Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Welcome to My Blog!


If you're reading this I can only assume you've found me as a result of my incessant use of self promotion on social media sites and saw the tiniest bit of potential in me. And can I just say up front, Thank You. In time I hope to prove you right!

The content on here will be primarily beauty, fashion, skin care, and lifestyle. If you're new to blogs there are a few different ways you can subscribe (all located to your right):

-Email: This sends you an email when I publish a new post.

-Google Friend Connect: Works great if you have a google account, and use blogger to view all the blogs you follow.

-Bloglovin': This site's awesome for people who follow blogs on multiple platforms (ie. Blogger, wordpress, etc). You can also view blogs on your phone if you download the app!

I'll keep this short and sweet and end it here. Stick around for much more fun posts in the very very near future!


xo, Tasha Chanté

No comments:

Post a Comment